Focus on Finance - Summer 2017
March 2017 Conference Preview - Limitless
On the Friday, 17 March 2017 the conference “Limitless” will be held at the Glen Ewin Estate, 43 Lower Hermitage Road, Houghton. The program is sure to be very informative and as usual the event will be a great networking opportunity for all participants. The conference will be facilitated by Lisa McAskill, one of South Australia’s most engaging and respected TV presenters.
- GST Review of Fees and Charges - Elizabeth Williams, Acting General Manager Organisation & Culture Lisa Pritchard, CA CTA
- Local Government Audits - Dr Sabine Schuhrer, Associate Lecturer, University of Adelaide Business School
- Financial Sustainability, a means to an end - Debra Just, Chief Executive Officer, Willoughby City Council, NSW
- Amalgamations - Bob Abbot, Bob Abbot Consulting
- What’s the State of our Economy? - Dean Pearson, Head of Industry Analysis, National Australia Bank
- The Fleurieu Aquatic Centre - Victoria MacKirdy, Interim Chief Executive, Alexandrina Council, Kate Jessep, Director Corporate and Community Services, City of Victor Harbor
- Campbelltown ARC - Paul DiIulio, Chief Executive Officer, Campbelltown City Council
- What if people could choose to pay rates? - Jason Kuchel, Chief Executive Officer, Wakefield Regional Council
- Our Limitless Future – Keynote Speaker Steve Sammartino
Costs (including GST)
To register, please head to the ‘Events’ page on our website or click here.
Cancellation from the event must be received in writing five (5) working days prior to date of the conference or refund will be forfeited. Substitutes are welcome.