Focus on Finance - Summer 2017
- President's Message
- Key Dates
- March 2017 Conference Preview - Limitless
- CAD Interest Invoices & Debenture Instalment Notices
- Project / Working Groups Update
- Key Financial Indicators – What is right for you?
- I’m A Finance Professional – Get Me Outta Here! - Conference Review
- Fraud in your business—some things you need to know
- Members Profile – Andrew Ngo, City of Mitcham
- Maloney Field Services has been acquired by JLL
- Effective Management of Overdue Rates
- Review of 2016 Annual Financial Statements
- All Pages
30 September – 31 May
A Council or subsidiary must at least twice consider a report showing a revised forecast of its operating and capital investment activities for the relevant financial year compared with the estimates for those activities set out in the budget in a manner consistent with the note in the Model Financial Statements entitled Uniform Presentation of Finances.
SALGFMG Conference “Limitless”, Glen Ewin Estate.
SALGFMG Meeting, 9:30 am, City of Salisbury.
End of Fringe Benefit Tax year, ensure that log books, declarations and other required documentation are completed by employees.
SALGFMG Meeting, 9:30 am, City of Tea Tree Gully.
Last day to lodge Fringe Benefit Tax returns.
SALGFMG Meeting, 9:30 am, Town of Walkerville.
Earliest date for a Council to adopt an annual business plan and a budget which must be adopted for the ensuing financial year.
SALGFMG Meeting, 9:30 am, City of Charles Sturt.
Review of internal controls completed for 2016/17
SALGFMG Meeting, 9:30 am, City of Prospect.
Grants Commission returns released for completion and return by end of November.
SALGFMG breakfast AGM.
30 August 2017
Last day for adoption of annual business plan and budget.
31 August 2017
Last date for declaring a general rate.
Key Dates proudly sponsored by