Focus on Finance - Summer 2016
- President's Message
- Key Dates
- Project / Working Groups Update
- LGFA Market Update
- Closing The Digital Divide
- Australian Asset Management: Time For A Change
- In The Trenches - Conference Review
- Effective Collection of Outstanding Council Rates
- Members Profile – Clive Hempel
- Current Issues in Local Government Recoveries
- Review of 2015 Annual Financial Statements & Changes to 2016
- All Pages
Welcome to the Summer 2016 Focus on Finance eNewsletter, that is sent quarterly to keep members informed on the current financial issues affecting local government.
The sole purpose of this newsletter is to provide information to members. The contents of the newsletter are limited to that purpose and should not be taken as advice on finance, management or the law. All material contained in the newsletter is subject to copyright of the various authors who contribute to it. Contents of this newsletter may be reproduced in whole or in part only with the prior permission of the South Australian Local Government Financial Management Group who will, where required, seek appropriate permissions from copyright owners or rights holders. The South Australian Local Government Financial Management Group accepts no liability or responsibility whatsoever for or in respect of any use of or reliance on the newsletter by any party. Information contained in this newsletter has partly been provided by third parties. The South Australian Local Government Financial Management Group does not guarantee the information. All interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information and to satisfy themselves in all respects.